|This article must be cleaned up.|
You can help out Twelve Forever Wiki
by re-organizing, improving or spell-checking it.
|“||I'm rich with friendship!||”|
|— Reggie, Fancy Forever|
Regina “Reggie” Abbott is the main protagonist of the Twelve Forever series. Her key, the totem that she made in art class, takes her to the magical land of Endless Island, where she lives as a superhero known as Twelve.
Regular: Reggie is of average height and weight, with minutely tanned skin. She has large, round eyes with black pupils, thin eyebrows, and a frontal tooth gap. Additionally, she possesses long, ginger hair that is worn down and cut in choppy bulks. Reggie wears a collared beige t-shirt and knee-length canary yellow shorts, held in place by a faded brown belt and silver buckle. Underneath, Reggie wears a pair of black ankle-length leggings and mismatched high top sneakers: her left colored a pastel pink, and her right a baby blue.
Twelve: As Twelve, Reggie retains her normal height, weight, and skin color. She wears her hair in a ponytail underneath a rounded triangular biking helmet. The helmet has a base coloring of white, with a stripe of neon green, a Reuleaux triangle of light pink, and finally an oval of bright yellow overlapping an oval of blue on either side of her head (located directly where her ears would be if not capped, mimicking a set of multicolor headphones). An antenna shaped into an island palm tree protrudes from the right “headphone”. Reggie wears a white chest plate with the number “12” painted in light pink on the front and a blue-collar, accessorized with feathered yellow shoulder pads linked by two blue-yellow pins (or buttons). Additionally, Reggie wears a slim-fit neon green skirt, as well as long, white bracelets that end in two pink “buoys” at the elbow. Instead of her normal shoes, she wears knee-length boots with puffy pink buckles and pins that match her shoulder pads’. Underneath her outer costume, she wears a slim black jumpsuit that ends at the knees and forms long sleeves with fingerless gloves. Reggie’s superhero outfit is based on one of her drawings before she adventured to Endless Island.
Pilot: In Twelve Forever’s pilot episode, Reggie’s attire is somewhat different. Her hair is a more saturated red, although it retains its choppy, “rectangular” nature. She wears a too-big beige shirt with a mustard collar and sleeves that have been rolled up to her elbows. Underneath, she wears dark forest green shorts and black capris— but retains her mismatched shoes shown in the Netflix series.
Reggie is an imaginative, wild, energetic 12-year-old girl. She loves to have fun and doesn't like her middle school. She doesn't seem to like reality, as she often visits her subconscious and spends most of her time on Endless Island, where she created many creatures. Being in her own head, it often makes her act selfish but she is always willing to help her friends and the inhabitants on Endless. She uses the key to enter. She has no interest in growing up and acts like a child, enjoying childish activities such as acting out scenarios with figurines. She often does things without thinking of the outcomes or consequences, which leads her into conflicts like turning Tristan into a baby and making him huge enough to destroy Party Island.
Reggie is also extremely naive, gullible, oblivious, and territorial. the combination often causing problems. An example of this is when a suspicious character named Elmer arrives at the island. Despite Todd and Esther's warnings, she warms up to Elmer almost immediately, without being affected by his obviously suspicious actions/comments, and instability. She adores Brown Roger, but that makes her blind to his obvious dislike and general maltreatment of Todd. She was extremely aggressive and rude to Esther during their first meeting, acting under the pretense that Esther was a threat to Endless Island, acting similarly aggressive when Todd revealed his new relationship status with Gwen.
- Shane is Reggie's best friend in the pilot. Reggie loves hanging out with Shane and brings him along into her subconscious, claiming Party Island wouldn't be fun without him. However, she doesn't like it when he scolds her for acting without thinking, but she knows when to listen to him.
- Todd is Reggie's best friend, replacing Shane in the Netflix series. Todd became Reggie's friend after answering her question of which of her two characters would win in a fight. She soon brought him to Endless and they became close friends. On Endless, he has the power to shapeshift.
- Esther is one of Reggie's friends, who joins Todd and Reggie after some initial resistance on Reggie's part. While Reggie was uncertain about Esther after first meeting her, Esther proved that she was a smart and capable member of the team. Her Endless power is to be able to float through the air on a small Saturn and to shoot laser beams out of an even smaller Saturn from her hand.
- Conelly is an 8th grader, whom Reggie seems to have a crush on. Reggie becomes easily flustered around Conelly and is shown to stumble around herself when in her presence. They both appear to have a knack for imaginative thinking and a drive to create. Reggie does not seem to understand her inability to remain calm when around Conelly and tries to avoid her when possible, despite their compatible interests.
- Dustin is Reggie's brother. They seemed to be very close as children, but their relationship became more and more strained as the years went by. Right now they are pretty detached and can get into an argument easily, although they still care about each other and cherish the time when they were better friends.
- Judy is Reggie's mother. Judy believes that Reggie is immature, "a mess" and should behave like other kids her age. Their relationship has bumps, mostly due to Reggie's inability to communicate with her mother, as she doesn't want to fully understand growing up. However, Judy has shown that she loves and wishes to understand her daughter, supporting her choices and defending her even after they argued in The Mall Forever.
- Daryl is Reggie's biological father, who left the house when Reggie was around four years old. She sustains a dichotomy between finding him as a role model, while also harboring insecurity at their own lack of communication. Before Daryl left his family he used to sing to Reggie a song about how he could never forget her, foreshadowing that he was going to leave her although Reggie remained unaware of this for most of her life. She inquires briefly if Daryl was “just a big jerk” in a moment of vulnerability, which Judy denies. Reggie and Daryl share similarities in both appearance and personality, most notably their disposition to maturity. Reggie’s main weapon on Endless Island, a hockey stick, may also pay homage to Daryl (who was supposedly a “hockey champion”, or at the very least played the sport.
- Ogden was Reggie's friend when Reggie baby-sat him in "Babysitting Forever". At first, Ogden was shy towards Reggie, but at the end they became better friends.
Powers and Abilities Edit
- Superhuman Strength: On Endless, Reggie is gifted immense physical strength, enabling her to run faster, carry about anything she needs to, rip things out of the ground (as she is shown doing quite a lot in the show when ripping out trees and other objects out of the ground or other various places), and also throw things to immense distances. She can also form shock waves and punch so hard, flamelike beams burn with the speed of her fists.
- Flaps' Weapons: On Endless, Reggie's creation Flaps spits out weapons for her to use such as hockey sticks, battle-axes, bazookas, and much more.
- Flight: On Party Island, Reggie can fly up to high distances.
- Transformation: On Party Island, Reggie can magically change into her super suit, form her boots into skates, and transform Shane with her energy orbs.
- Reggie has an anime music mix on a CD as seen in Episode 21, Dance Forever, and calls Mr. Christopherson a "Baka" (which means "idiot" in Japanese) when he refuses to play it because it wasn't approved.
- Reggie shares her last name and appearance with her voice actress.
- Reggie may be either lesbian or bisexual, as shown by her crush on Conelly. Either that or Conelly is only an exception.
- She is the only person who appears in every episode (from the pilot to the present).
- Click here to view image gallery of Reggie.